Just to keep our loyal acolytes in the loop, here’s a quick rundown of the freshest Godchecker news.
- After much hectic editorial poking and prodding, The Book of the Gods is finished, checked, stamped and approved. The artwork is currently in India being scrutinised by a crack team of expert printers and we expect an exciting parcel to arrive some time in September. Godchecker HQ sends out a large thank-you to Robin Harries of The History Press and his team for their sterling work during the editorial and design process.
- We are hoping to give everyone a sneak preview of the amazingly gorgeous cover soon. Maybe even a sample page or two. We are very very very pleased with it. The Gods have indeed been smiling upon us.
- Godchecker Marketing Dept are planning and plotting ideas for the book launch. A party seems inevitable. Maybe two. Where and when? Beer or wine? Casual dress or togas? We’ll let you know.
- Never a man to rest on his laurels (for that is extremely uncomfortable), the magnificent Chas Saunders is once again delving into pubs and real ale for his Pubology project. It’s a tough job but someone has to do it.
- Meanwhile, behind the scenes on Godchecker.com, the technical coding team lead by Dr Kludge have been working insanely on a brand new version of the site. Godchecker Mk III will be unveiled very soon!
- Many of our loyal and wonderful readers have discovered the Official Godchecker Twitter where the quirkiest of our many quirks are tweeted for your viewing pleasure. Please help us to help the Gods and spread the word!
That’s all for now. More very soon!